Bio Medical Engineering
To provide world class education with Centre of Excellence in the field of Biomedical Engineering through innovative research contributions, Industrial oriented teaching and training for betterment in healthcare for the prosperity of the country, ensuring quality health service delivery, education and research.
- The mission of the Biomedical Engineering Department is to construct a platform for bridging engineering principles, science and medicine
- To encourage the students to be aware of engineering principles in medicine for welfare of society.
- To catalyze interactions between biologists, physical scientists, and engineers to benefit medicine and human health
- To motivate faculty members and students to explode their creativity to develop innovative products by utilizing modern technologies to serve the society.
- To achieve academic distinction in applying engineering methods to confront health science challenges.
- To enable students to be sensitive to the ethical issues pertinent to the biomedical engineering profession.
- To endorse research to address grand challenges in biomedical engineering in a manner that supports education, employment and entrepreneurship for the benefit of the community